Town of Sharon, VT
Public Hearing Notice
Sharon Planning Commission
- The Sharon Planning Commission will convene public hearings at 7:00PM Tuesday, April 11, 2023 to hear comments from interested parties on the following proposed subdivisions:
- Owner/Applicants: Douglas and Judith Moore
- Subdivision of Parcel ID R0408.R into 2 lots. Lot 1: 3+ acres; Lot 2: 28+ acres with existing house. Parcel address: 552 Broad Brook Road.
- Owner/Applicants: Richard, Laura, Joseph & Peter Johnson
- Subdivision of Parcel R01222.LR into 2 lots. Lot 1: 188 acres with existing house; Lot 2: 3 acres for proposed dwelling. Parcel address: 2307 Beaver Meadow Road Rd.
- The Planning Commission will conduct in-person site visits on Saturday April 8 at the Moore Property at 9:00AM & Tuesday April 11 at the Johnson Property at 6:00PM
- The public hearings will be held in compliance with VT Open Meeting Law requirements for remote meetings with electronic and telephonic participation. Participation in these local proceedings is a prerequisite to the right to make any subsequent appeal as an abutter or interested party.
- To Join the Zoom Meeting: from computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone access via the link: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/91099719568; Meeting ID: 910 9971 9568 Passcode: 110838
- To Call into the meeting Dial 1-929-436-2866 (US toll free); Meeting ID: 910 9971 9568 # followed by Passcode 110838.
- The April 11, 2023 SPC agenda and direct link to zoom meeting will be available for download from https://sharonvt.net home page under “upcoming meetings”.
- A copy of the subdivision regulations, applications, plans and meeting agenda are available upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 802-763-8268 #107.