Town of Sharon, VT
Public Hearing Notice
Sharon Planning Commission
- The Sharon Planning Commission will convene a public hearing commencing at 7:00PM Tuesday, August 9th, 2022 to hear comments from interested parties on the following proposed subdivision:
- Owner/Applicants: Camp Curtis, LLC Subdivision of a portion of Parcel ID R17337R into 2 lots. Lot 1: 50.4+ acres with existing camp plus remaining acreage. Lot A: 6.5+ acres of undeveloped land with pond; Parcel address: 456 Powell Farm Road, Sharon, VT 05065.
- The Planning Commission will conduct in-person site visits on Sunday, August 7th at 9:30AM.
- The public hearings will be held in compliance with VT Open Meeting Law requirements for hybrid meetings. Participation in these local proceedings is a prerequisite to the right to make any subsequent appeal as an abutter or interested party.
- Hearing Location: 15 School Street, Sharon, VT 05065
- To Join the Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/91099719568
- Meeting ID: 910 9971 9568 Passcode: 110838
- To Call into the meeting: Dial 1-929-436-2866 (US toll free)
- Meeting ID: 910 9971 9568 # followed by Passcode 110838.
- The agenda and direct link to zoom meeting will be available for download from https://sharonvt.net home page under “upcoming meetings”. A copy of the subdivision regulations, applications, plans and zoom meeting invitation are available at https://sharonvt.net or upon request to email@example.com.