To Our Sharon Neighbors,
Tuesday Nov 3 is Election Day! We hope everyone will cast a vote in the election.
Here are TIPS to assist you with voting:
- You should get your voted ballot into the mail by October 24, 2020.
- After October 24th you may deposit your voted ballot in the BALLOT DROP BOX outside the Town Office. Voted ballots accepted until 7PM Tuesday, November 3rd, 2020.
IN-PERSON VOTING ON ELECTION DAY:
- Sharon Elementary School is the designated Polling Place.
- School will be in session on Nov. 3.
- Do not enter the school. The entrance to the polling place is to the right of the main entrance.
- If you do not feel well, please do not come to the polling place.
- Voters must wear a MASK. It is required!
- ONLY TWO (2) VOTERS WILL ALLOWED IN AT ANY ONE TIME.
- Please park in the school or town offices parking areas and DO NOT PARK OR ACCESS THE CIRCLE.
- THE CIRCLE IS RESERVED for school health checks and other school activities throughout the day.
QUESTIONS ABOUT VOTING should be directed to Sharon Town Clerk, Debra St. Peter 802-763-8268 x 1 in Sharon Town Offices.