NOTICE TO TAXPAYERS
- Agreeably to the provisions of Title 32, Vermont Statutes Annotated, Section 4111, notice is hereby given that the undersigned listers within and for the Town of Sharon have this day completed the abstract of property owners as of the first day of April 2022. The listers have this same day lodged the abstract in the office of the clerk for the inspection of taxpayers. View 2022 Grand List Abstract
- On the 20th day of June from 4:00 to 7:00 in the afternoon, the undersigned listers will meet remotely via conference call to hear appeals of the taxpayers aggrieved by actions of the listers from whom timely grievances have been received.
- Any individual wishing to grieve must complete a Request for Grievance Form and submit it no later than 7:00 in the afternoon on 20 June 2021. The Listers will schedule you for a time to call in.
- The Grievance Hearings will be conducted by appointment via conference call. To access the hearing, the dial-in number is 571-525-1422. When prompted, the access code is 4990242
- At the close of the grievance hearings, the listers shall make such corrections in the abstract as were determined upon hearing or otherwise.
- Unless cause to the contrary is shown, the contents of said abstract will for the tax year 2022 become the grand list of the Town of Sharon of each taxpayer named therein.
- Signed at Sharon, in the County of Windsor, this 6th day of June 2022.
Helen Barrett and Galen E Mudgett Jr
- Listers for Town of Sharon