Join us on Saturday May 6th for Green Up Day!
How do I participate?
- Swing by the Town Garage, and we can help point you in the direction of roads that need extra attention!
- You can also drop off your Green Up trash by 1:00PM for disposal! Please do not leave your bags on the side of the road.
- You can call Dick Ruben to reserve a section of road in advance to help coordinate clean up efforts.
Where do I go?
- Town Garage located off Route 14 at Academy Drive
When do I show up?
- Saturday, May 6th between 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Can I pick up Green Up Day Trash Bags now if I want to get started early?
- Yes! Bags are available outside the town office building and at the TSA High School through May 6th .
Who can answer my questions about Sharon’s Green Up Day?
- You can contact Dick Ruben
- (802) 763-7909