Sharon Connects Task Force
Dear Sharon Community Members,
Thanks to everyone who has lent their time and perspective to the Sharon Connects process so far and helped to set priorities for future action in town.
On Tuesday, July 11th at 5:30pm, we’ll have the kick-off meeting for the task forces, in which we’ll come together to begin to build action plans and connect to key resources to move forward the three chosen priorities.
Based on the community vote, task forces will work to:
- Strengthen Community Connections and Cultivate Community Gathering
- Address Substance Abuse and Addiction
- Expand and Coordinate Outdoor Recreation and Trails
We are still welcoming sign-ups for the task forces, please use this link to sign up or reply to this email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let me know which one you would like to join. We hope you all will help spread the word by passing this along to any others who may be interested, all are welcome, even those who were unable to join the June 8th meeting.
Additional ways to share the information:
- the attached flyer for the meeting on the 11th,
- and the Facebook Event Page for the next meeting
Please feel free to be in touch with any thoughts or questions, otherwise we hope to see you all on the 11th!
On behalf of the VCRD team,