REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
October 16th, 2023 6:30PM
Town Offices Conference Room / Zoom
Join Zoom Meeting
Dial by your location
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 878 2685 3545
6:30PM REGULAR BUSINESS:
- Call to Order
- Review/Approve Agenda
- Public Comments
- Selectboard Member Reports 
- Finance Manager Reports: Lucy Pierpont 
- Road Foreman Reports: Frank Rogers 
- Selectboard Assistant Reports: Nicola Shipman 
- Review Minutes: October 2nd and October 9th, 2023 
*7:00PM ACTION ITEMS
- Sungen Proposal Review: Ryan Haac 
- HRA/Health Insurance Premium Employer Contribution Caps 
Entertain a motion to approve an Employer Contribution Cap for both the 2024 HRA Contributions and for 2024 Health Insurance Premiums
- Downer Culvert #41 Approval of Revised Scope of Work 
Entertain a motion to approve an additional $10,062.00 for costs incurred by Avery Excavation, Inc. due to unanticipated bedrock which required removal during installation of Culvert #41 on Downer Road.
- 2023 -2025 Municipal Plowing and Sanding Contract 
Enter a motion to award a two-year contract to the lowest and sole bidder, Chase Site Services, Inc. for municipal Plowing and Sanding effective November 1, 2023 – April 30th, 2025.
- FY23 Grants-in-Aid Municipal Invoicing Sheet 
Entertain a motion to sign the FY23 Grants-in-Aid Municipal Invoicing Sheet
- Ashley Community Forest Board Budget Request 
- Quimby Mountain Road Culvert Update: Nicola Shipman 
- ADA Ramp for the Old School House: Nicola Shipman 
Review proposed ramp solution; entertain a motion to purchase the ramp parts needed to satisfy ADA compliance for the Old School House using the Old School House fund.
- FEMA Damage Inventory Report Deadline: Nicola Shipman/Lucy Pierpont 
Entertain a motion to authorize Nicola Shipman or Lucy Pierpont to sign the FEMA Damages Inventory Report for FEMA Event #4720DR related to the July 10th Flood Damages eligible for FEMA PA Assistance
- Service Contract: Heating System Town Offices 
Entertain a motion to sign the annual service contract with Brookfield Services for Program #1 annual maintenance of the Kohler generator with the amount not to exceed $448.
* 8:25PM ADDITIONAL BUSINESS
- Warrants 
- ARPA Funding as needed
- Other business:
Next meeting on November 6th, 2023 will be changed to 7:30PM to accommodate 6:30PM TAP Scoping Study Local Concerns Hearing
To participate via Zoom, click on the Zoom meeting link or call the Zoom meeting phone number, enter the meeting ID followed by the passcode. You will be connected. This agenda is posted on the town website at https://sharonvt.net under Home Page “Upcoming Meetings”. Open agenda and click on the zoom link. If you have difficulty connecting to the meeting, please call (802) 763-8268 x4 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.