Listers Grievance Hearing 07-19-2023
NOTICE TO TAXPAYERS
- Agreeably to the provisions of Title 32, Vermont Statutes Annotated, Section 4111, notice is hereby given that the undersigned listers within and for the Town of Sharon have this day completed the Abstract of property owners as of the first day of April 2023. The listers have this same day lodged the Abstract in the office of the Town Clerk for the inspection of taxpayers.
- On the 19th day of July from 4:00 to 7:00 in the afternoon, the undersigned listers will meet at the Sharon Town Office to hear appeals of the taxpayers aggrieved by actions of the listers from whom timely grievances have been received.
- Any individual wishing to grieve must complete a Request for Grievance Form and submit it no later than 7:00 in the afternoon on 19 July 2023 (postmarks not accepted). The Grievance Hearings will be conducted by appointment. Please call the Listers’ Office 802-763-8268 ext 2 or email email@example.com for an appointment time.
- At the close of the grievance hearings, the listers shall make such corrections in the Abstract as were determined upon hearing or otherwise.
- Unless cause to the contrary is shown, the contents of said Abstract will for the tax year 2023 become the Grand List of the Town of Sharon of each taxpayer named therein.
Signed at Sharon, in the County of Windsor, this 5th day of July 2023.